Validation: From grant to patent
Once the European Patent Office has granted a patent, it must still be validated in the respective countries.
Stolmár & Partner offers you excellent solutions for a simple, flexible and efficient validation strategy:
- An experienced and dynamic team, supported by efficient software solutions, stands ready to make your filling experience a simple one.
Second-to-none filing network
- We and our filing colleagues work from a central administrative system, providing accuracy and efficiency.
- All cases are generated with data pulled straight from the EPO servers, ensuring absolute data and deadline exactness.
- An extensive network of partner law firms enable us to validate in all EPO countries.
- Because of our extensive experience, we can advise you so that you can achieve the best possible protection of your intellectual property with the least possible effort.
Trustworthy partners anf flexibility in translation
- For translations, we cooperate with experienced ISO 9001 certified partners.
- You can also send us your own translations or those of the translation agency you trust.
- In some cases it is also possible for us to do translations ourselves. In this case, you can benefit both from favorable translation conditions and from the extensive knowledge of our translators, both in terms of language and patent law.
- We will provide you with a detailed cost statement for your validations in order to guarantee you the best possible financial security.
Highly competitive pricing
- Flat fee pricing on all countries, at rates which allow you to make the most of your IP-Budget.
The optimal solution
With Stolmár & Partner you will find the ideal solution to get the best possible protection at the lowest possible (financial) cost.